Being an outdoors gardening service, we practice safe distancing, and correspondence by phone, email, and e-transfer. During this pandemic, Flowerbuds, is able to source and supply all plants and gardening materials for your maintenance and projects.
A home with a landscape that is professionally designed and maintained, compliments the house. It can dramatically increase the property value, and save you time on maintenance. It makes your dollars go further towards obtaining the landscape you desire.
Flower Buds Professional Gardening, established in 1996, is owned and operated by a government certified horticulturist, holding an Ontario pesticide license.
We specialize in:
- Garden Renovations – a facelift for your garden
- Soft Landscaping – garden design and installation
- On site consultations in garden design and care
- Shrub care – pruning and fertilization
Year round services: spring and fall clean-ups, spring annual planting of beds and pots, summer weeding, bed edging and watering. Fall bulb planting, shrub wrapping. Winter or seasonal displays.
We also provide mulch application and delivery, small soil loads and debris removal.
Attention Real Estate Agents and Homeowners
We offer garden staging. Garden cleanups can greatly enhance the curb appeal of a home.
Older gardens that need a face lift.
- Shrub pruning
- Perennial divisions
- Top dressing
- Mulch application
- Installation of garden beds, including soil installation and delivery
- Perennial and shrub selection assistance and delivery and installation
- Final mulch application
Want to do it yourself but now sure how to go about it or what to do with it?
- Professional pruning of small shrubs
- We offer debris removal services for our on-site work
- We also offer garden assistance, working with the homeowner who maybe cannot do it all but still wants to be involved
What Our Customers Say
I’m writing to let you know how happy we are with our gardening service at our collision repair centre. As you know the Fix Auto franchise is very strict about our cleanliness and image, so we try hard to keep our facility looking clean and sharp all year round. We are always impressed with your ideas…
Alison’s team of ladies provide helpful, cheerful and competent service that is very thorough and reliable. They have given me very good advice for some years in the creation of a very fine garden.
Alison has been my mentor for a number of years both in planning and executing changes in the numerous beds, including the opportunities presented by major house renovations. She also contributed greatly to the discussion and selection of the design for the new decking, while she and her happy band have worked wonders in maintaining a garden to enjoy.
- $40.00 per hour per person (licensed horticulturalist on each team)
- $50.00 truck charge, plus hourly rate for debris removal, plus pit charge
- $50.00 truck charge, plus hourly rate for small load delivery, plus material
Landscape designs, starting at $350.00 (designs only, we are not landscape architects)
Flower Buds Professional Gardening
37 Sherwood Springs Road