Being an outdoors gardening service, we practice safe distancing, and correspondence by phone, email, and e-transfer. During this pandemic, Flowerbuds, is able to source and supply all plants and gardening materials for your maintenance and projects.
A home with a landscape that is professionally designed and maintained, compliments the house. It can dramatically increase the property value, and save you time on maintenance. It makes your dollars go further towards obtaining the landscape you desire.
Flower Buds Professional Gardening, established in 1996, is owned and operated by a government certified horticulturist, holding an Ontario pesticide license.
We specialize in:
- Garden Renovations – a facelift for your garden
- Soft Landscaping – garden design and installation
- On site consultations in garden design and care
- Shrub care – pruning and fertilization
Year round services: spring and fall clean-ups, spring annual planting of beds and pots, summer weeding, bed edging and watering. Fall bulb planting, shrub wrapping. Winter or seasonal displays.
We also provide mulch application and delivery, small soil loads and debris removal.
Attention Real Estate Agents and Homeowners
We offer garden staging. Garden cleanups can greatly enhance the curb appeal of a home.
Older gardens that need a face lift.
- Shrub pruning
- Perennial divisions
- Top dressing
- Mulch application
- Installation of garden beds, including soil installation and delivery
- Perennial and shrub selection assistance and delivery and installation
- Final mulch application
Want to do it yourself but now sure how to go about it or what to do with it?
- Professional pruning of small shrubs
- We offer debris removal services for our on-site work
- We also offer garden assistance, working with the homeowner who maybe cannot do it all but still wants to be involved
- $45.00 per hour per person (licensed horticulturalist on each team)
- $60.00 truck charge, plus hourly rate for debris removal, plus pit charge
- $60.00 truck charge, plus hourly rate for small load delivery, plus material
Landscape designs, starting at $350.00 (designs only, we are not landscape architects)
Garden Tool Sharpening and Repair
|We Sharpen||We Repair|
|Shears – $2.50 ea
Clippers – $2.50 ea
Edgers – $2.50 ea
Shovels – $2.50 ea
Mower Blades – $2.50 ea
Drill Bits – $0.50 ea
Hedge Trimmers – $10.00 ea
|Broken Shovel Handles
Wheel Barrow Flat Tires
Metal Garden Art
Small Welding Jobs